Friday, August 31, 2012

Reflect the Beauty of God

Periodically I record my thoughts of and to God in a beautiful journal entitled Be Still and Know that I am God,  an Ellie Claire gift book.

Recently I read this thought in that journal:


"The tiniest dewdrop hanging from a grass blade in the morning is big enough to reflect the sunshine and the blue of the sky." 







Those words are a lovely reminder to me that, though I am an infinitely small part of humanity, though I am no more than a speck in the Universe, I can still reflect the light and beauty of Almighty God.







Nothing and no one is too small to capture God's attention, or to reflect His glory.

Praise be to God, King of the Universe!

2 comments:

Linda A. said...

Amen. Lovely Jean.

Carol Baldwin said...

Thanks for this first-thing-in-the morning post! TO God be the glory!