Monday, August 20, 2012

Good News for Writers

I have news.

Good news for readers who live anywhere around or near Western North Carolina.

On Saturday, September 8, 2012, I and other Write2Ignite! Team members will be leading our second A Day Apart event in Spindale, NC.





And it's only $45 for the full day of write, review, critique, brainstorm, rewrite and lunch, too!







 Details are here. I hope some of you will plan to join us. Our last event was very productive in terms of cranking out manuscripts AND in making new connections and critique partners.




Please leave a comment here to let me know if you're interested in attending. OR, if you can help us by sharing this link on your blog.  






Thanks much!






2 comments:

quietspirit said...

Looks like a worthwhile event. Sorry, it's too far ways for me to attend. I'll be praying.

Jean said...

Thank you for the prayers! We need all we can get.

Blessings,
Jean