Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fit to Write

I'm a member of TWV2 - The Writer's View (newbie's group). A recent question about the relationship between our physical fitness and our writing performance reminded me of a post I wrote a year or so ago "Writing Exercises." 
















Some other members reminded me of the importance of great posture while sitting at the computer, of protecting your wrists and hands from carpal tunnel and other repetitive motion problems.









And of the huge importance of drinking lots of water. Did you know that your brain is more than 70% water?


If you don't drink (H2O, that is), you can't think.





I need the reminders. I'm guessing you may need them, too.

Blessings and good health to you!

4 comments:

Linda A. said...

Jean,

Without the water, our brains turn to mush?!! Yikes!

Linda A.

Susan Panzica - EternityCafe said...

I'm also a member of TWV2. So helpful. And I enjoyed the fitness discussion too. We need to care for ourselves - body, soul and spirit.
Great post, Jean. Thanks!

Cheryl Barker said...

I didn't realize such a large portion of our brain is made up of water. One more reason I need to drink more!

quietspirit said...

Jean:
I am also a member of TWV2. I needed to hear those tips on fitness. Water is something Hubby and I drink a lot of here